Saturday, August 18, 2012

Guilty Crown

I noticed, that my most-downloaded bundle is my Guilty Crown one.
I'm guessing this is since I posted it on Fakku a long time ago. It may also be because people seem to like Guilty Crown hentai. Maybe not as much as Oreimo, but it's popular.
With this in mind, I decided to upgrade my GC collection a little and sort it.



Since I don't have a ton of GC pics, and there don't even seem to be a ton out there. I decided to bundle every character in one bundle. So when you extract, you will most likely find multiple folders plus my usual .txts.

EDIT: Seems this post is beating out Oreimo O_O This is an interesting development.

EDIT2: Reuploaded the bundle, decided to update this post in addition to making a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be stupid.