Thursday, April 5, 2012

Artist Appreciation

So I've always been a fan of finding out about some of the artists behind the pics I love so much.
I have a massive list of artists that I've found notable.
I also have a area for artists I collect pics from. Although you're probably expecting me to start posting links of my fav artists, I won't do that :(
I'll simply list them this time since I have no bundles prepared.
Coffee Kizoku -Probably my favorite artist. He/She has a very distinct style, making it easy to collected pieces by him/her. Example:
Another artist I like is Kurigo, an absolute master of bathing-suits especially one-piece ones *o*
He/She also draws other athletic things.  Kurigo has not worked on any VNs/Eroges I've been able to find, meaning all of his/her work is done solely on a passion for active and athletic girls, which is very commendable.  
Example:
 






































That's all for now, I'll have more articles in the future to appreciate some of these talented artists.
If you have a favorite artist, please, leave a comment. If you are an artists then feel free to share your work or critique the artists mentioned above.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be stupid.